Thursday, September 25, 2008

How delish!!


Weddings aside, I LOVE breakfasting.. Hell I just love to eat. If it weren't for my uberly tight budget, and lack of motivation to get up VERY early in the mornings, I would eat out EVERY morning..

When we lived in Westboro, we always went to this great little pub called Whispers. It was literally steps from the house. We miss this place lots because they made the best home fries. Can't forget the NTN trivia games either..

Anyways to my point.. I have found my breakfast blogger soul mate. They take photos of different plates, running eggs, eggs beny drenched with Florentine sauce… make my mouth water every time… never fails… http://www.breakfastblogger.com/category/breakfasts/ottawahull/

Check it out! If you live in the area, I'm sure you'll find a cozy new favorite… I know I did!

No comments: