Monday, August 18, 2008

Something original...


'Biking together' Card by kindred knits via etsy

I am officially freaking out.

I was wondering if I'd ever be able to get out of a standard 'Hallmark' card world, when all of a sudden I ended up on this AMAZING website!!! Basically, it's an eBay for artists and designers, painters, sewers.. you name it, they have it! From one of a kind greeting cards to custom made jewellery, this site has it all!! I am absolutely amazed at all the crazy ideas and details everyone has brought to the table. Browse around.. see what you can find!

There might be light at the end of the originality tunnel after all!!

P.s. How cute would this card be for a wedding 'thank you' note..

LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Kindred Knits said...

Wow! I just got a google alert that you mentioned Etsy and my card! Thank you for the plug - very appreciated! :)