Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maids, Maids, Maids

When we first started talking about getting married, the better half pointed out that he only wanted 1 attendee on each side.. At first I thought that was the most ridicules thing in the world, however I take my words back.. I see where he is coming from now. Since we both have a lot of mutual friends, it would be hard for us to pick some and leave others out. So we decided to keep it low key at one on each side.. easy as pie. (there is more to this, but I'll leave that for another post)

This brings me to the main point of this post. Since I'm only going to have a MOH (<-Maid of Honor.. just in case you didn't get that), I've decided to go the non-traditional bridesmaid dress route and splurge on something a little different that I KNOW she will want to wear again, and again and again. Before you say "well I've heard that one before", hear me out. I know a lot of brides say they want something that their girls will want to wear again, but %70 of the time, they end up picking out the most hideous dresses that will end up being worn once and then hidden at the back of the closet never to see the light of day again.. But in this case, since she is the only one deciding, she can pick whatever dress she wants; style, color, cut. Anthropologie's fabulous styles might be a great place to start looking...



Rosettes-And-Ruffles Dress

Spirited Away Dress


Longest Night Dress



Now, enough about me... How did you decide what your girls would be wearing at your wedding? Tell, me all about it!!

1 comment:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Those are lovely. My fave is the top one. Your lucky MOH!