Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reasons I {heart} itunes

Genius is the word. It's a fairly new automated do-hicky used to gather information about your likes listed in your itunes library. It sorts playlists you might like depending on the genre of music you listen to. How amazing is that?? All you have to do is select a song, and this genius figures the rest out for you. 

This is also a fantastic way to find new faves for your wedding playlists! Check it out, you might be pleasantly surprised with the results!

Genius picked out my first playlist based on my DMB selection and I'm LOVING it..
Here are a couple tunes selected for the playlist

DMB - Stay (wasting time)
Counting Crows - Hanginaround
John Mayer - Why Georgia
Jack Johnson -Flake
G.Love & Tristan Prettyman - Beautiful
David Gray - Babylon
Goo Goo Dolls - Here is Gone
Ray Lamontagne - Three more days
Space Hog - in the meantime
Fleetwood Mac - Go your own way
Jack Johnson - Broken
Jason Mraz - you and I both
{...}

I could see myself busting a few moves to these...

No comments: