Sunday, September 20, 2009

Paper {love}..

I love getting wedding invitations in the mail.. it's no surprise considering i love paper goods in general. If you are looking for inspiration to creating the perfect invite for your special day, look no further than once wed. I absolutely love everything I've found on the site so far..
here are a few of my faves..

via Union Photography

I've also been a fan of this set for quite some time now. I've printed out many photos from this wedding and stuck them in my inspiration book for future reference.. I love the red and turquoise combination..



Invitations by Celine & Photography by Gabriel Li

And last but not least... the theme image logo/monogram.
This is so simple yet beautiful.

via once wed

1 comment:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Love the red and turquoise set too! So pretty.