Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carnival {love}

Last week, 100 Layer Cake posted one of the coolest weddings I've ever seen, I almost died and went to bridal heaven.. honestly, this is my dream wedding. The balloons, m'stash, color scheme, creative centerpieces, the dress.. (OMG the dress...), even the little dinosaur in Lisa's hair piece... I LOVED it all!!!

I used to dream about the big dress, gazillion flowers, huge venue.. but over the past couple years, the better half and I envision something a little different for our nuptials.. 100% us in every way. We are unconventional traditionalists.

After making my blog rounds this afternoon, I fell in love again... Sarah Maren turned another fantastic shoot into gold. The day after the beautiful Lisa and handsome Goeff tied the knot, they went on a "day after" shoot... I'm not going to lie when I say I am UBER jealous. It's not really a secret.. I am obsessed with the idea of having a carnival themed wedding. The better half and I talk about leasing a ferriswheel all the time.. I'm serious!! I find these dreamy and inspiring..



anyways, enough of my babbling! On with the photos...



Click HERE, to view the rest of Sarah Marens wonderful shots!

No comments: