Friday, November 28, 2008

Hello Dolly...

The Milan By Dolly Couture

My latest obsession. Dolly Couture.
Several months ago, I was browsing short wedding dresses on eBay (self proclaimed eBay junkie.. It's a problem..) and I came upon a few amazing dresses created by Dolly Thicke. I saved it in my favorites folder, and tucked it away for a rainy day. But, like my things tucked in the Favorites folder, I forgot to re-visit them.. until today.
I [Heart] Dolly.
Dolly Couture Offers a wide range of 1950's inspired tea length wedding gowns. You can have your gowns custom made to your liking whither it be more poof to your petticoat, intricate lace details to the gown or a fun flirty color to suit your personality. You ask for it, and she'll deliver. Her eBay store feedback speaks for itself.
Dolly's policy: NO unhappy Brides
If you've been reading this blog for a while, you will know I have a thing for the 1950's clothing era.. Like I've always said, I was born a few decades too late... This dress gave me little butterflies. Whenever I think of wedding dresses, I try to picture my better half's first reaction... this one hit it out of the ballpark.

No comments: